HMB of the substances often underestimated and regarded as ineffective, but there are studies saying completely different. The problem is the proper selection of dose and perhaps the purity of the active substance. Thanks to this formulation will be able to protect your body from catabolism and will aid him in the quest for the goal, sporty silhouette. This is not a short process, but what worthwhile requires sacrifice even a little patience.
FA HMB PRO 8000 is an ideal choice for those looking for a safe way to fast growth of muscle tissue while inhibiting decay process (catabolism).
HMB- acid, beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl-. HMB is a chemical compound in the form of short-hydroxy acid. HMB is a leucine metabolite and it is produced in the body in limited quantities primarily by protein catabolism (which include leucine). Focusing on the biological function of this material can be classified as an advanced product of proteolysis (decomposition of a peptide bond) having the ability to inhibit the activity of catabolic enzymes.
HMB- PROTECTION catabolism
Numerous studies in animal models have confirmed information about the catabolic action of HMB. The main role of this substance is the inhibition of catabolic enzymes, mainly ubiquitin, resulting in slowing down processes of muscle tissue degeneration. Around this very function HMB circulates most myths. Amateurs gym applying the same HMB hoped for the complete protection of muscle tissue with diets aimed at weight reduction.
Numerous scientific studies showed that HMB keeping down the markers indicative of muscle tissue damage, such as creatine phosphokinase or lactate dehydrogenase. It is believed that the decrease in activity caused by reduction of a biomarker protein degradation mięśniowych- mainly caused by exercise. It is extremely important for the cycles build muscle mass is critical advantage anabolic over catabolic. The advantage that we can get not only exacerbating the anabolic processes but also by slowing / inhibition of catabolic processes (which minimization is also important during periods of fat). Research confirming the decrease in the activity of these biomarkers were performed on a model among ludzkim- on rugbistach.
HMB- SUPPLEMENT UNIVERSAL
Despite this, the HMB has been extensively tested and in many cases identified are the effects of supplementation is the same mechanism of action remains speculative scholars from around the world. Many studies shows additional positive effects of supplementation with HMB. It is suggested that in addition to the effects on enzym- ubiquitin can affect the expression of Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) has been confirmed by the research studies in a mouse model wherein Gerlinger Romeo and colleagues found an increase in the level of liver mRNA that encodes IGF-1 and IGF-1 alone in the plasma of rats treated with HMB supplementation.
It not without attention can be also suggested the effect of HMB supplementation on the activity of mTOR. Initially thought of as a metabolite HMB leucine will have a similar effect on the kinase mTOR. Eley and colleagues observed stimulation of muscle protein synthesis during the incubation of mouse myoblast cells with HMB. Observations made by researchers confirmed the hypothesis on the effect of HMB kinase pathway mTOR. In addition, the study done by a research team under the leadership of Zanchi'ego indicated a beneficial effect of HMB supplementation on muscle cholesterol synthesis.
Such a wide range of activities of this supplement makes the supplement becomes extremely versatile, essential at times to build muscle mass and reduce body fat. Moreover, HMB supplementation is not only important for athletes but also classified as an interesting supplement pro-health and anti-cancer. Flakoll and colleagues conducted the study confirmed the positive effect of HMB (in combination with arginine and lysine) to increase muscle mass and strength in the elderly (over 60 years old!), These results were confirmed by other research teams
1. Baier S, et al. Year-long changes in protein metabolism in elderly men and women supplemented with a nutrition cocktail of beta-hydroxy-betamethylbutyrate (HMB), L-arginine, and L-lysine. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 2009;33:71-82. 70
2. Barton-Davis E, et al. Viral mediated expression of IGF-I blocks the aging-related loss of skeletal muscle function. Proc Natl Acad Sci 1998;95:15603-7.
3. Cota D, et al., Hypothalamic mTOR signaling regulates food intake. Science 2006;12,312(5775):927-30. 47
4. Eley HL, et al. Signaling pathways initiated by beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate to attenuate the depression of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle in response to cachectic stimuli. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2007;293(4):923-31
5. Hoffman J, et al. effects of β-hydroxy β-methylbutyrate on power performance and indices of muscle damage and stress during high-intensity training. J Strenght Condit Res 2004;18(4):747-52.
6. Lang CH, et al. Skeletal muscle protein balance in mTOR heterozygous mice in response to inflammation and leucine. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2010;298(6):1283-94
7. May PE, et al. Reversal of cancer-related wasting using oral supplementation with a combination of betahydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate, arginine, and glutamine. Am J Surg 2002;183:471-9
8. Nissen S, et al. Effect of metabolite β-hydroksy-β-methylbutyrate (HMB) supplementation on strength and body composition of trained and untrained males undergoing intense resistance training. Federation of the American Society for Experimental Biology Journal 1996;10:287.
9. Nissen S, et al. Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) supplementation in humans is safe and may decrease cardiovascular risk factors. Journal of Nutrition 2000;130(8):1937-45
10. Nissen S, et al. Effect of leucine metabolite β-hydroksy-β-methylbutyrate on muscle metabolism during resistanceexercise training. Journal of Applied Physiology 1996;81:2095-104
11. Ransone J, et al. The effect of β-hydroxy β-methylbutyrate on muscular strength and body composition in collegiate football players. J Strenght Condit Res 200;17(1):34-9. 25
12. Sacheck JM, et al. IGF-I stimulates muscle growth by suppressing protein breakdown and expression of atrophy-related ubiquitin ligases, atrogin-1 and MuRF1. Am. J. Physiol. Endocrinol. Metab. 2004;287(4):591-601.
13. Wilson GJ, et al. Effects of beta-hydroxy-betamethylbutyrate (HMB) on exercise performance and body composition across varying levels of age, sex, and training experience: A review. Nutr Metab (Lond) 2008;5:1
14. Wilson J, et al. Acute and timing effects of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) on indirect markers of skeletal muscle damage. Nutr Metab (Lond) 2009;6:6
UWAGA - kopiowanie oraz rozpowszechnianie opisów produktów zamieszczonych w sklepie BODYPAK.PL jest zabronione!
Zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 4 lutego 1994 r. o prawie autorskim i prawach pokrewnych (Dz. U. z 2006 r. Nr 90, poz. 631 z późn. zm.)
Suplement diety / Środek spożywczy zastępujący całodzienną dietę, do kontroli masy ciała.
Nie może być stosowany jako zamiennik bądź substytut zróżnicowanej diety.
Nie należy przekraczać zalecanego dziennego spożycia.
Produktu nie należy podawać matkom karmiącym oraz kobietom w ciąży.
Przechowywać w miejscu niedostępnym dla małych dzieci.
Przechowywać w suchym miejscu, w temperaturze pokojowej do 25°C. Chronić przed światłem.
| FA Nutrition Performance HMB PRO 8000 - 250 tabl. |
|Ilość porcji w opakowaniu:||125|
|Wartość Odżywcza / Informacja Żywieniowa:||Na 2 tabl.||% RWS*||Na 8 tabl.||% RWS*|
|2000 mg||-||8000 mg||-|
|1720 mg||-||6880 mg||-|
|Składniki: β-hydroksy-β-metylomaślan wapnia, substancja wypełniająca (fosforan wapnia), substancje przeciwzbrylające (E470b, dwutlenek krzemu).|
This is a preparation containing in its improved creatine formula in its most bioavailable form which is 100% creatine malate (tri-creatine malate). With this product significantly improve achieved increases muscle mass and strength!In Stock
Reduction of excessive body fat through the use of naturally occurring substances. Finally, you will develop the silhouette of which you dreamed. Strong lipotropic effect, thermogenic and diuretic make that your muscles will become a new expression. Bardzo mocny, zdecydowanie lepszy od spalaczy Olimpu, które wcześniej stosowałem. Jestem bardzo z niego zadowolony! Przeczytaj inne opinieIn Stock
Advanced two-phase complex multivitamin for athletes enriched with herbal extracts for stimulating and coenzyme Q10. However, the capsule in the morning and one before bedtime! The product created to meet your expectations! Jak dla mnie jedne z lepszych preparatów multiwitaminowych. Odpowiednie dawki witamin i minerałów, dodatkowo kapsułka na dzień wsparta guaraną i ekstraktami z żeń szeni, No i GABA plus l tryptophan na noc pomagają się lepiej zrelaksować i zasnąć. Dla mnie bomba za tą cene :) Przeczytaj inne opinieIn Stock