You can be sure that products* bought in our shop are the best quality. What is more, we do our best to make you feel safe giving us your personal data and doing shopping in our shop.
When it come to the products, as it was mentioned previously, they are very good quality and only from reputable manufacturers. Moreover, products are only from legal Polish or foreign distribution. They are new and have original package. We never open products which are sent to you. If you are not sure of that when you receive your package, do not wait and contact us.
We guarantee safe delivery. The packages are packed in special bubble foil or cartons secured by a special tape. They are insured for full value of the receipt.
According to the delivery, we cooperate only with the reputable and well known delivery services. If you note any damage of the package or the packing tape do not accept the parcel it is obliged to write the protocol of the damage to the parcel –with the presence of the delivery man. Then the parcel comes back to our company and thanks to the protocol we will be able to complain the damaged item. Thanks to this, it will be possible to send you a new parcel as soon as possible (we just need to have it in our warehouse). If you accept the parcel which is sure to be damaged – there is something wrong with the tape or there is a hole, and you did not write the protocol there can be hazard that your complaint will not be accepted positively by the delivery company. You have to remember that only the acceptance of the protocol of the damage is the base to you full satisfaction.
* The products which are offered on BODYPAK.PL store do not have the manufacturer's warranty, just the expiry date. This results from the intention of the product – it is regarded as a food product. That is why the guarantee service cannot be accepted to such products.
Comfort and convenience
As a BODYPAK.PL customer you can be sure that doing shopping here is a safe thing. It can be confirmed by the following reference:
- Our store is the participant of the biggest opinion expressing programme - OPINEO. Here customers can share their opinions about internet stores and products:
- BODYPAK.PL appears in majority of price comparison websites and thanks to this you can choose the best option of purchase.
- Our store is integrated with the payment security systems like PAYU.PL and PAYPAL
We can assure you that the transactions made in our shop are the best quality which is supported by the companies mentioned above.
Thanks to the law connected with the refund of the product bought in Poland, you have a possibility to send you package back within ten days from the date of purchase by sending us an email with the desire of the resignation.
The only condition of considering the return is receiving a product at our warehouse without any signs of tampering. You post the return the product to our warehouse at your own cost. Immediately after that, we send you the whole amount of money to a given account number for fourteen days.
The refund applies to the price of product or products as well as the posting it from the warehouse to the designated place of delivery.
Remember - there is no risk with us!
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is an encryption protocol used to encrypt the data transmitted by the user.
You can be sure that doing shopping on BODYPAK.PL are totally safe thanks to the applied encryption and SSL certificates. SSL is used both during the administration of its data in the order form as well as edition of this data and during making online payments.
We do not store data related to transactions, such as credit card numbers because when you pay, you are redirected to the payment system or to the websites of the customer's online bank. The whole operation is encrypted as it is indicated by the padlock at the top of the page.
- General Provisions
- FERASTON INVESTMENTS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w Warszawie, pod adresem Aleje Jerozolimskie 56C, 00-803 Warszawa, wpisaną do rejestru przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS 0000743365, prowadzony przez Sąd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, numer NIP: 5272860222, numer REGON 380937270 is an Administrator of personal data collected through the online shop.
- Client’s personal information is handled in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended) And the Law on Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204, as amended).
- The administrator protects clients’ interests, especially their data, carefully. He assures that the data collected by him is being processed in accordance with the law. What is more, it is collected for specified and legitimate purposes, no further processed illegally, in a way incompatible with those purposes. It is relevant and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed and collected in a form that enables identification of people which it refer to, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the aim of the processing.
- All words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this website which begin with a capital letter (eg Seller, Online Shop, Electric Service) have to be understood in accordance to its definition included in the Online Shop Rules available at http://www.bodypak. pl/content/3-regulamin-sklepu.
- The scope and purpose of collected data
- The purpose of collecting the data by the Administrator is:
- For reference, the configuration of the content, change, performance or termination of the contractual relationship between the Service Provider (Seller) and the customer (Client) for the provision of electronic services through the Online Store or the conclusion and execution of the Sales Agreement and the delivery of products to the customer.
- To provide documentary evidence of contractual relational mentioned in
- for a period of limitation for the claims related to them.
- For Clients who use electronic payment through Payu.pl or Paypal.pl services, the Administrator transmits collected Client’s personal information only to the accountant chosen by the Client. It happens only to such extend which is necessary to make Client’s pay through them. The Accountant available in the Online Shop is
- Paypal.pl - company PayPal (Europe) S.à R. L. & Cie., S.C.A., 5 floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L- 2449, Luxembour.
- Payu.pl - the company payU SA with its registered office in Poznań (office address : ul. Marcelińska 90, 60-324 Poznan), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000274399, registration files kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, capital of 4000.000 PLN fully paid, NIN 779-23-08-495.
- For Clients who use the delivery of the product service, the Administrator transmits collected client’s personal information to the extent necessary for the successful delivery to the carrier:
- Polish Post SA with its office in Warsaw (office address: 26 Rakowiecka Street,Post Code: 00-940 Warsaw) number in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register : 0000334972.
- UPS Poland Sp. z o.o. with its office in Warsaw (the registered address: 1/3 Prądzyńskiego Street Post Code: 01-222 Warszawa), the number in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register 0000036680.
- Paczkomaty InPost Sp. z o.o. with its office in Cracow (office address :130 Malborska Street, 30-624 Cracow) number in the Companies Register KRS 0000317743.
- The Administrator processes the following Clients’ personal information: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address (street, house number, apartment number, post code, city and country) as well as the delivery address and the sales document if it differs from the one given above. In case of Clients who are entrepreneurs as well, the Administrator processes the name of the company and their NIN additionally.
- Giving the personal data mentioned in 2.4.it is necessary to provide the Service Provider Online Services in the Online Shop or Product Sale Agreement.
- Administrator collects the data contained in Cookies automatically. It takes place while using the Online Shop. These are the text flies saved on Client’s computer when he is using the Online Shop (they are capable of storing the shopping basket content). Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about the Online Shop’s Clients. There is a possibility to prevent the collection of information contained in Cookies files by using appropriate functions of the web browser (you can find more on help flies of a given browser or contact the manufacturer).
- The Administrator is able to process the following data describing the way of using the Electronic Services (operating data) by the Client:
- The marks indentifying the ending of the telecommunications network or the computer system which were used by the Client.
- Information about the beginning, the ending and the range of each using the Electronic Services by the Client.
- Information concerning the using the Electronic Services by the Client.
- The basis of data processing
- Using the Online Shop or entering into an agreement of Electronic Services through the Online Shop as well as Product Sales Agreement, which needs to share personal information, is totally voluntary. The Client decides independently whether to start using the Electronic Services offered by the Service Provider or enter into an agreement in accordance to the Rules of the Shop.
- In accordance to the Art. 23 of the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended) processing the data is permissible only when:
- The data subject has given his or her permission, unless it is about removing the personal data
- It is necessary to perform the contract, when the data subject is a party or it is essential to take any action before entering into the agreement at the request of the data subject.
- Additionally, before entering into the agreement about Electronic Services available through Online Shop, future Client is informed about the necessity of acceptance of the Rules.
- The Law of control, the access to personal data and their correcting.
- The Client has the right of access to his or her personal data and correcting it.
- Each person has the right to control processing of data concerning him or her, contained in Administrator’s data set. What is more, he has the right to:
- Demand of completion, updating and correcting the personal data, temporal or permanent hold-up its processing or deleting if it is incomplete, outdated and incorrect or it was collected in violation of the law as well as when it is no longer required for the purpose of which it has been collected.
- To accomplish the powers mentioned in 4.1. and 4.2. you can use the option Account or sent appropriate e-mail message on firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter on administrator’s address.
- Final provisions
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational means protecting the personal data appropriately to the risks and the categories of data being protected. What is more, it will protect personal details from popularizing or even taking them over by unauthorized person. Additionally, it will also protect from processing data in violation of applicable laws, change, loss, damage or destruction.
- Service Provider provides the following technical means preventing gaining and modifying personal details transmitted electronically by unauthorized people.
- Personal Details are transmitted by the SSL secure.
- Personal data collected on Administrator’s servers is encrypted. The server supplier provides the protection from physical access to the servers that personal details are stored.
- Encryption of personal data is used to authenticate the Client.
- The protection of data set from unauthorized access.
- Access to the Account just after providing personal login and the password created by the Client.